Wednesday 3 August 2011

Coffee, Pizza & Cinema

I had a nice evening out yesterday with my friend from work, having a catch-up about goings on and enjoying yummy AMT coffee J

By the time that I got home I just wanted to slob out and watch tv, which is a rarity for me as I’m usually worried about wasting time so need to be doing ‘something’ all the time.

It was nice just to have a quick catch up on the blogs I read then to switch my brain off!

Tonight me and Tim are going out for with his brother and sister-in-law for to the Cinema to see Captain America – yey!

I’m very excited about watching this film, but not as much as my husband who is going a bit mental about it. I always know how excited about a film he is by how many reviews and trailers etc he watches: - the more excited he is the less he watches / reads occasionally to the point where he doesn’t even like looking at stills of the film!

I’ve got to say this has kind of got me a little bit because I’ve started to do the same now – I do find that it’s that little bit more exciting because then the whole film is completely brand new, rather than there being a lot of stuff that you’ve already seen or had glimpses of!

And even better for my double date tonight we are going for Pizza before the cinema – yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment