Monday 11 July 2011

Wedding Photos!

Me and my hubby Tim, got married ont he 20th March 2010!

Becoming his wife was the best day of my life so far and I wanted to share a couple of photo's x

Here we are during the ceremony, we got married in a local hotel in a civil ceremony, and it was perfect!


Mr & Mrs...


We had 32 guests in total during the day which is a relatively small number, but it meant that I was able to really concentrate on details and I hand crafted as much as I could.

Here is my place card (I made ours to show Bride and Groom - there is only one day we get to use those titles so I made the most of it!)


I made this to echo our invitations, the ribbon unties at the back and card opens to show the menu for the day!

Here is how the top table looked all laid out!


And finally my bouquet


I really wanted a natural feel to my bouquet and the flowers that we had as table settings and the florist perfectly captured what I'd imagined! 

These are just a little taster of our day that I wanted to share x

Our photographer was a wonderful lady called Teresa O'Neill, she was wonderful on the day, completely un-imposing and has that gorgeous reportage style of wedding photograhy that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment